Community Employers WA is the association of WA NFP Community Services Employers which facilitates collective action for strong and sustainable community services.
Sustainable community services providing fair and just employment, recognised as vital and diverse by the Government and the Community.
CEWA’s key values are:
· Outcomes focus
· Funding and Policy – influencing positive outcomes in government funding and policy decisions
· Sector Employer Value – Demonstrating the current and potential value of the sector employers
· Employment Benefits – influencing the system to enable the provision of fair and attractive employment arrangements and structures
· Workforce Capability – influencing the system to foster the creation of a workforce with capacity and capability
· Member Network – connecting and supporting members